Topics

moderated show descriptions in databaes overview #suggestion

in the databases overview it would be nice to see the descriptions of the databases

Duane

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 10:08 AM, Victoria wrote:
in the databases overview it would be nice to see the descriptions of the databases
If you put something in the Short Description when creating/editing the database, that will show on the listing of available databases.

Duane

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 05:18 PM, Duane wrote:
If you put something in the Short Description when creating/editing the database, that will show on the listing of available databases.
Duane,
yes, but it only shows after opening a database but not in the overview of the databases. Compare it to files: When you create a folder, you can add a description to each folder, and this description shows in the overview page of the folders. When creating a database adding a description this description does not show in the overview but it should in my opinion.
Victoria

Duane

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 12:55 PM, Victoria wrote:
yes, but it only shows after opening a database but not in the overview of the databases.
I'm assuming the view you mean is https://groups.io/g/GroupName/database.  If so, then it does IF you fill in the Short Description.  It doesn't use any of the (long) Description field.  They are totally separate.

Duane

O.k.,
I´ll try this. Thanks
Victoria