Topics

moderated Message Approval #suggestion #done

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 8:03 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
I normally read and approve pending messages one at a time.  Now and then I select all pending messages and click Approve.  Most of the time it doesn't make any difference, but I noticed an anomaly this morning.  It appears that the messages are actually processed for approval in the order listed on the pending page.  In my case, it shows as newest first.  This can lead to a follow up reply being posted to the group before the initial reply.  I believe it would be more appropriate for messages to be processed in the order received when multiple messages are being approved.

When approving multiple messages at once on the website, we now start to process them in order that we originally received them. Because of the nature of the queuing system used to process messages, it's not 100% guaranteed that the messages will always be added to the archives in that order, but most likely they will.

I normally read and approve pending messages one at a time.  Now and then I select all pending messages and click Approve.  Most of the time it doesn't make any difference, but I noticed an anomaly this morning.  It appears that the messages are actually processed for approval in the order listed on the pending page.  In my case, it shows as newest first.  This can lead to a follow up reply being posted to the group before the initial reply.  I believe it would be more appropriate for messages to be processed in the order received when multiple messages are being approved.

Thank you,
Duane