moderated Site updates #changelog

Changes to the site this week:

  • CHANGE: Member leaving activity logs no longer link the member name/email address.
  • NEW: Added List-Post header to email messages.
  • INTERNAL: Speed up Activities viewing.
  • INTERNAL: Work on speeding up the /topics view.
  • NEW: New poll results view.
  • BUGFIX: When editing an event in a different timezone, the times did not match the event timezone.
  • BUGFIX: Searching groups by starting letter excluded groups that began with a capital letter.
  • INTERNAL: Removed old sticky thread database indexes.

Because of the end of the year holidays, the next #changelog will be on Friday, January 5th, 2018.

Have a good end of year/holiday season everyone!

Mark

Ginny T.

And to you and yours, Mark. Thanks again for rescuing the discussion group world.
Be well,,
Ginny

--
Ginny T.  gttemari21@...