Topics

moderated photo-notification went into pending with sender = the photo name #bug

Correction: the notice did not go through pending without being approved. (However, the photo itself did go through.)
The activity log entry is
"Integration sent message "Photo IMG_0275 2.JPG uploaded #photo-notice" requiring approval because it's a moderated integration message via email"
I'm not sure I understand the syntax of this. Maybe this is not a bug but a (weird) feature? There is such a thing as a "moderated integration message"?

A member on new-member moderation uploaded a photo. The photo was successfully uploaded without moderation (I'm not sure that should happen), but the notification message went into pending with sender as the photo name ("Photo IMG_0275 2.JPG uploaded #photo-notice"), and the notification went through anyway without approval. It seems like what gets moderated got mixed up. Instead of the photo itself being moderated because the member is, the notification was set to moderated (but went through anyway).