Topics

moderated Files section pagination #bug #fixed

RCardona

Awesome, thanks!

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 9:19 AM RCardona via groups.io <genealogy1761=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Folders listed in the FILES section will only display a list of the first 20 items. There is no longer any NEXT button or page numbers that one can click to see the rest of the items.  One can also not scroll down to see more either.

We don't currently support infinite scroll in the Files section. Your account is set to infinite scroll, and we weren't properly disabling that setting in the files section. Fixed.

RCardona

Folders listed in the FILES section will only display a list of the first 20 items. There is no longer any NEXT button or page numbers that one can click to see the rest of the items.  One can also not scroll down to see more either.

[Mod note: Added a subject]