Topics

moderated Messages not reaching Queue #bug

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 07:46 AM, Moderators wrote:
This address is subscribed.
Your group says only moderators can post. Is that address a moderator?

Andy Wedge

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 03:46 PM, Moderators wrote:
What to do????
The first place to look is Admin > Activity Log.  That will show you what messages have been posted to your group and those that have been rejected or held for moderation.

You could also check your own Email Delivery History page on your membership record. That will show the most recent successful, unsuccessful and bounced messages that Groups.io tried to send to you.

Further actions will depend upon what you find there.

This seems more like a query for GMF at the moment rather than beta.

Regards
Andy

Moderators

We posted from an address on our server sales@... to our list, list@shemesh.groups.io
This address is subscribed. All addresses are moderated. The message did not get to the queue. No rejection notice was received.

I posted a new topic from inside groups.io from the moderator account for the same list. Sent once as a special message, tried again not as special message. The email has a graphic in it.
It did not appear in the queue nor in the archive nor was it received by anyone.

What to do????

TIA,

Sharon