Topics

moderated ATT blocking us #update

Hello,

It appears as of a couple hours ago, ATT started blocking us. This means email to the following domains is not being delivered:

  • att.net
  • bellsouth.net
  • pacbell.net
  • prodigy.net
  • sbcglobal.net
  • flash.net

I'm trying to contact them.

Thanks, Mark

Art Kocsis

On 07-22-2020 09:20:14, Mark Fletcher (markf@corp.groups.io) wrote:
It appears as of a couple hours ago, ATT started blocking us. This means
email to the following domains is not being delivered:
* att.net
* bellsouth.net
* pacbell.net
* prodigy.net
* sbcglobal.net
* flash.net
I'm trying to contact them.
Mark, Not surprising given all the other crap they pull. I've had problems with AT&T for years but ISP choices are non-existent.

In case you didn't know, AT&T farms out it's mail servers to Yahoo (at least on the west coast). If you have a contact for yahoo you could try there.

If you haven't already made contact, some customer tech support numbers are: 877-353-5963 (U-Verse), 888-341-1270 (DSL) & 888-341-1270 (general)

These, of course, are only tier one support (possibly to India), and you will have to escalate the call to get someone who actually knows what is going on and can do something about it. But hope is eternal!

One other option is their chat line which may be quicker (Chat button on bottom right):
https://www.att.com/support/topic/u-verse-high-speed-internet/topic_uverseinternetsuppor/

Namaste', Art

Kenny Paul

I'll see if I can call in a favor on this to assist.
--
Kenny Paul, Technical Program Manager for ONAP
The Linux Foundation

Duane

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 08:08 AM, Kenny Paul wrote:
I'll see if I can call in a favor on this to assist.
It looks like mail started getting through some time between 8:45 and 9:15 PDT last night, at least according to email delivery histories.

Duane

Kenny Paul

coolness :-D