Topics

moderated Missing editing tools in wiki #bug

Bill Hazel

Today when I went to edit my wiki I found I was missing editing options. See below.

Bill
[Mod note: Added #bug hashtag]

Duane

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 12:01 PM, Bill Hazel wrote:
Today when I went to edit my wiki I found I was missing editing options.
Looks normal if you're using a narrow screen.  If it's not a computer, try landscape mode.

Duane

Bill Hazel

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 10:30 AM, Duane wrote:
Looks normal if you're using a narrow screen.
I'm using the same computer that I've always used.

After reading your reply I tried changing my display settings. I had it zoomed in because my eyes were tired.

I did figure out that if you open the wiki edit page at 100% the Formats are there and zooming to 150% doesn't remove it. Thanks for your help!

Bill