Topics

moderated Potential (and real) intermittent outage #downtime

Patrick Dell'Era

I think it may have been more involved than just Linode: at the same time and roughly the same duration I was unable to resolve DNS using servers 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 from San Francisco. Just saying…

From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Fletcher
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2020 2:49 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: [beta] Potential (and real) intermittent outage #downtime

Hi All,

FYI, Linode, our provider is having some sort of internal network issue. By their description, I wouldn't think it would affect us, but we had a network issue around 2:28pm pacific time that lasted about 4 minutes. During this time it was difficult to use the website. We appear to be back to normal, but Linode's status page still lists an outage.

Mark