Topics

moderated Direct Add member notice no longer works #bug #fixed

Bruce Bowman

We have a single member notice of type Direct Add that we use to customize the notification email.

I went to Direct Add someone today. When I pulled down the Notices menu, the member notice was listed there, but it failed to populate the Customize Message box. I had to cut-and-paste it manually.

This same function still seems to work properly on the Invite page.

FYI,
Bruce

Hi Bruce,

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 9:05 AM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
We have a single member notice of type Direct Add that we use to customize the notification email.

I went to Direct Add someone today. When I pulled down the Notices menu, the member notice was listed there, but it failed to populate the Customize Message box. I had to cut-and-paste it manually.

What browser are you using? Seems to still work on Chrome for me.

Bruce Bowman

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 12:11 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
What browser are you using? Seems to still work on Chrome for me.
Thanks Mark. I am using Chrome for Windows and trying to do a Direct Add on my main group.

Attached is a screenshot. Not only does the notice fail to populate when selected, but the toolbar is missing. And if I manually type anything in the "Customize Message" field it does not cross-populate into the "Message to be Sent" box above like it used to.

The only thing I can think of is that I accepted some Windows Update stuff last evening. Why that would affect the Direct Add screen behavior but not the Invite page remains a mystery.

Regards,
Bruce

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 2:58 PM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:

Thanks Mark. I am using Chrome for Windows and trying to do a Direct Add on my main group.

Attached is a screenshot. Not only does the notice fail to populate when selected, but the toolbar is missing. And if I manually type anything in the "Customize Message" field it does not cross-populate into the "Message to be Sent" box above like it used to.

Ok, this should be fixed now.