Topics

moderated Make date formats in calendar messages match local preferences #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 04:45 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
Can we get the date format in calendar messages matching the local preferences please?
Hi Mark,

the date formats in the cal-reminder messages don't always use local preferences.  They are OK on my main group and another subgroup I checked but on two other subgroups they are in US rather than UK format.

Regards
Andy

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

Can we get the date format in calendar messages matching the local preferences please?  Here's the subject of a cal-reminder message that appeared for one of my subgroups today:

Upcoming Event: Observer Update - Sat, 07/11/2020 9:00am-10:30am #cal-reminder

Here in the UK (and many other places) this is naturally read as 7th November 2020 when the actual event is on 11th July 2020 (11/07/2020).

Thanks,
Andy