Topics

moderated Summary sent to pending members #bug #fixed

Duane

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 06:16 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

Hi All,

I think I've tracked down and fixed the missing summaries bug.

Now it seems to have shifted the other way a bit.  Pending members are getting the summary.  I don't believe they're supposed to get anything about group postings until approved.  As near as we can tell, it's on groups that have chosen Summary as the default.

Thanks,
Duane

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 09:10 AM, Duane wrote:

Now it seems to have shifted the other way a bit.  Pending members are getting the summary.  I don't believe they're supposed to get anything about group postings until approved.  As near as we can tell, it's on groups that have chosen Summary as the default.

This should be fixed now.

Thanks, Mark

If this is true, it's a very bad bug and needs to be fixed asap! thanks!

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 9:10 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 06:16 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

Hi All,

I think I've tracked down and fixed the missing summaries bug.

Thanks,
Duane

--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

Missed the fix since I was not following the thread until I responded. Great that it was fixed so fast. :)
--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu