Topics

moderated Summary sent to pending members #bug #fixed

Duane

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 06:16 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

Hi All,

I think I've tracked down and fixed the missing summaries bug.

Now it seems to have shifted the other way a bit.  Pending members are getting the summary.  I don't believe they're supposed to get anything about group postings until approved.  As near as we can tell, it's on groups that have chosen Summary as the default.

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 09:10 AM, Duane wrote:

Now it seems to have shifted the other way a bit.  Pending members are getting the summary.  I don't believe they're supposed to get anything about group postings until approved.  As near as we can tell, it's on groups that have chosen Summary as the default.

This should be fixed now.

Thanks, Mark

If this is true, it's a very bad bug and needs to be fixed asap! thanks!

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 9:10 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 06:16 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

Hi All,

I think I've tracked down and fixed the missing summaries bug.

Now it seems to have shifted the other way a bit.  Pending members are getting the summary.  I don't believe they're supposed to get anything about group postings until approved.  As near as we can tell, it's on groups that have chosen Summary as the default.

Missed the fix since I was not following the thread until I responded. Great that it was fixed so fast. :)