Topics

Moderator notifications enabled for all #update

Hi All,

The new moderator notifications, for chat, photos, files, database, and wiki activity, have been enabled for all moderators. This also includes new settings in the Moderator Notifications panel in the Subscription and group member pages.

Cheers, Mark

Thanks a lot, Mark!

I´ve been waiting for this and I am glad it´s enabled.

Cheers and have a good vacation time!

Victoria

Beth Weld

Thanks Mark
This will be helpful for a number of groups - but one idea if/when you roll it out to the membership.  Can you make them opt in instead of having to opt out like the moderators are set please?  I have a number of subgroups with several moderators, and they don't always want to see notifications. I have been explaining and turning off, but I can't do that with the membership.
Thanks again
Beth