Topics

moderated Site updates #changelog

Thomas Gruber

Tested on iPad - works in Chrome, but not in Safari. Will test on a „real“ computer later :-)

Thomas

Am 27.06.2020 um 02:24 schrieb Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io>:

"I will not do last minute new features on a Friday afternoon. I will not do last minute new features on a Friday afternoon. I will not do las..."

Forgot to check in a file. Hopefully should work now.

Mark

Bob Bellizzi

I'm so sad you'll be mad but it doesn't work in that mode sorry thanks for fixing it in list mode
--

Bob Bellizzi

"I will not do last minute new features on a Friday afternoon. I will not do last minute new features on a Friday afternoon. I will not do las..."

Forgot to check in a file. Hopefully should work now.

Mark

Bob Bellizzi

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 04:04 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
NEW: When viewing a database table, pin the header at the top of the page.
titles still scroll up and disappear in both list and map modes

--

Bob Bellizzi

Duane

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 06:04 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
NEW: When viewing a database table, pin the header at the top of the page.
Not working for me.  Tried 4 different tables on 2 groups. (Win7 with Firefox)

Changes to the site this week:

  • CHANGE: Various moderator email and push notification cleanups.
  • NEW: When viewing a database table, pin the header at the top of the page.
  • BUGFIX: When deleting a database row from the /table view, we did not log that in the activity log.
  • NEW: New Moderator Notifications for changes to Chats/Photos/Files/Wikis/Databases. Currently in testing.

Note: I will be on vacation next week, although I plan on enabling the new moderator notifications for everyone on Monday if there are no issues found during testing over the weekend.

Take care everyone.

Mark