Topics

moderated allow manual unmoderation of timed-out topics #misc

I mentioned this awhile back but can no longer find the thread and I think it's important: It is currently impossible to manually unmoderate a topic that went moderated due to group time-out. I am repeatedly unmoderating a topic and the next time someone posts to it, it is moderated again because of the date. This is very frustrating! I'm sending this under "misc" because although technically it's a suggestion, I feel that it's really a bug and am not sure what to classify it as. I assume the same goes for locked topics but our group doesn't use the time-out for locking, just moderation. I think both should be manually overrideable.