Topics

moderated Duplicate messages in Tooic #bug

CoProS Moderator

Hello All,

We are getting duplicate messages within the same Topic.
--
CoProS Daily Moderator

Hello,

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 7:50 PM CoProS Moderator <coprosmod@...> wrote:

We are getting duplicate messages within the same Topic.

In order for me to track this down, I'll need some more information. Were you viewing this on a desktop or mobile? Is it all topics, or a specific topic? Any information you can provide to help me track it down would be great.

Replying to my own message. I just fixed an issue when viewing a long message on mobile that could have resulted in a duplicate message being displayed. Please let me know if you are still seeing the problem.

Thanks, Mark

CoProS Moderator

Mark,

All good on both mobile and desktop.

I was accessing only from mobile when I filed the bug.  From now on I will check from both devices.

Thank you,
--
CoProS Daily Moderator