Topics

moderated New Poll "additional options" can no longer be enabled #bug #fixed

Windows 10, Chrome browser. When I create a new poll, the 4 options under "Additional Options" no longer have a box by them that you can check to enable, eg Allow Multiple Choices, Only moderators and poll creators..., Only display results..., Do not show...

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 01:50 PM, Steve wrote:

Windows 10, Chrome browser. When I create a new poll, the 4 options under "Additional Options" no longer have a box by them that you can check to enable, eg Allow Multiple Choices, Only moderators and poll creators..., Only display results..., Do not show...

There was a bug that affected checkboxes on some pages, causing them to disappear over the past 24 hours. This was the result of upgrading the FuelUX interface package that we use for some pages. I've rolled that back and all the checkboxes should be back to normal.

Thanks, Mark

Chris Jones

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 09:51 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
...all the checkboxes should be back to normal.

I've checked on a couple of groups and the checkboxes ae fine. :)

Chris