Topics

moderated On Group Home Page, move Group Email Addresses block to same area as Group Information and Group Settings blocks #suggestion #done

Mark Murphy

On the home pages of my groups, the Group Email Address list/block is at the bottom of the page, often "below the fold" and Message History. I suggest this list be moved up to be at the same area/panel as Group Information and Group Settings.

This would be also be helpful for new members who visit the home page to see all the group information in one place.

I note that on the Beta Group, all these group lists/blocks are below the Message History.

Thank you.

Jim Wilson

I second that.
--