Topics

moderated Gmail and Zimbra contacts #suggestion

ira k

#suggestion I would like to export contacts from gmail and zimbra to group members in groups in groups.io

Ira Kemp

[Mod note: Added the subject.]

Bruce Bowman

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 01:52 PM, ira k wrote:
#suggestion I would like to export contacts from gmail and zimbra to group members in groups in groups.io
Ira -- Member lists can already be imported if they are in a flat text file, one member per line. This works in both Invite and Direct Add.

If you're having problems exporting, you need to find a gmail/zimbra support group or post an inquiry to GroupManagersForum.

Regards,
Bruce