Topics

moderated Times shown in Feed list ignore timezone #bug #fixed

Mark Irving

When I compare my Feed page and my Your Groups page from Groups.io, the times shown for messages are not in the same time zone. For example, Your Groups shows my top message as 08:47 while the same message in the Feed is shown as 00:47, eight hours different. My display preferences show time zone UTC+01:00; just guessing the feed is stuck on Pacific Time PDT (UTC-07:00). I would expect both pages to show times according to my preferred timezone.

 - Mark

Hi,

This has been fixed.

Mark