Topics

moderated Identify groupname and memberuid in activity log for "left via web" entries #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

When a member leaves a subgroup or main group the entry in a downloaded activity log is just in the format "UserDisplayName <UserEmailAddress> left via web".  This is at odds with all other activities which identify the (sub)group name and memberuid. Can we have the (sub)group and memberuid details shown on "left via web" entries please?

I do a monthly analysis of my main and subgroups by downloading the activity logs, rolling them up into one file and using a few Excel formulas to extract information. At present it's not possible to distinguish between someone leaving a subgroup and someone leaving the main group because the activity log entries are the same.

Thanks,
Andy