Topics

moderated No message composition area when I try to reply to a message in Fuchs Friends #bug

I never knew it had disappeared lol. 😊

On May 22, 2020, at 8:11 PM, Bob Bellizzi <cdfexec@...> wrote:

It was the same bug but it reappeared which is why I mentioned it again
--

Bob Bellizzi

Bob Bellizzi

It was the same bug but it reappeared which is why I mentioned it again
--

Bob Bellizzi

This sounds like the same bug I reported earlier today, about not being able to reply via web.

On May 22, 2020, at 4:57 PM, Bob Bellizzi <cdfexec@...> wrote:

Mark,
This originally appeared earlier today and then disappeared.
But now it's returned.
When I use Reply to a message in message view I get my subject line but no open box nor controls to compose my message.
I've tried and retried on several different messages near the  latest messges chronologically.

--

Bob Bellizzi

Bob Bellizzi