Topics

moderated can't reply to topic via web #bug

Yeah, right, REALLY fixed this time!¬†ūüėä
Ok, thanks!

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 12:23 PM Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
Hi,

It should really be fixed now. Sorry for the bother.

Seems to be working, at least for the moment, with FF.

Hi,

It should really be fixed now. Sorry for the bother.

This reply is also in Firefox, as was my last one. It only happens sporadically. Plus, Mark may already have rolled things back at this point.

Andy Wedge

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 06:20 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Ok, well, that's frustrating. I'm rolling this back until I can figure something else out.

I wasn't aware of an issue and this reply has been in Firefox without a problem.

Andy

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 10:16 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
Not fixed for me. Same problem just now trying to reply to this.

Ok, well, that's frustrating. I'm rolling this back until I can figure something else out.

However, I'm almost certain I replied via web in the last reply I posted today, in the other thread about owner messages requiring subjects. And then when I tried to reply to this one via web, I couldn't. So it seems to be an on and off thing.

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 10:16 AM J_Olivia Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
Not fixed for me. Same problem just now trying to reply to this.

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 10:12 AM Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,

I think I've fixed the problem with the text editor not coming up when replying to a message on Firefox. Can you please test it and let me know if it's fixed for you?

Not fixed for me. Same problem just now trying to reply to this.

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 10:12 AM Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,

I think I've fixed the problem with the text editor not coming up when replying to a message on Firefox. Can you please test it and let me know if it's fixed for you?

Hi All,

I think I've fixed the problem with the text editor not coming up when replying to a message on Firefox. Can you please test it and let me know if it's fixed for you?

Single message.

On May 22, 2020, at 4:56 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

ÔĽŅ
On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 4:49 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

This seems like a new bug. I just tried to reply to your message that the display-name bug was fixed (it is), but the reply box hung on me and I had to exit out. Tried several times.

Hmm, I am unable to reproduce this. Has anyone else seen this? J, which screen were you on when you replied (ie viewing a Topic, Expanded Messages, Single Message)?

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 4:49 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

This seems like a new bug. I just tried to reply to your message that the display-name bug was fixed (it is), but the reply box hung on me and I had to exit out. Tried several times.

Hmm, I am unable to reproduce this. Has anyone else seen this? J, which screen were you on when you replied (ie viewing a Topic, Expanded Messages, Single Message)?

Mark,

This seems like a new bug. I just tried to reply to your message that the display-name bug was fixed (it is), but the reply box hung on me and I had to exit out. Tried several times.

I will send you the details about the logging bug offlist.