Topics

Infinite scroll doesn't work consistently #bug

Bob Bellizzi

On one of my Premiuum groups I noticed that my message scroll referted to 20.
When I checked my account it indicated I had it set to Infinite.
I set it to 20 and it worked.
I set it to 100 and it worked.
I set it to Infinite and it only provided 20.  When I checked it it was set to Infinite.

I went through this procedure several times and had the same results.

Mark, the group is FuchsFriends

--

Bob Bellizzi

Bruce Bowman

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 09:47 AM, Bob Bellizzi wrote:
On one of my Premiuum groups I noticed that my message scroll referted to 20.
When I checked my account it indicated I had it set to Infinite.
I set it to 20 and it worked.
I set it to 100 and it worked.
I set it to Infinite and it only provided 20.  When I checked it it was set to Infinite.
This is normal (but perplexing) behavior for database tables. See https://groups.io/helpcenter/membersmanual/1/understanding-groups-io-accounts/setting-account-preferences-and-viewing-account-information

If it's happening with something else that would be a bug.

Regards,
Bruce

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 6:47 AM Bob Bellizzi <cdfexec@...> wrote:
On one of my Premiuum groups I noticed that my message scroll referted to 20.
When I checked my account it indicated I had it set to Infinite.
I set it to 20 and it worked.
I set it to 100 and it worked.
I set it to Infinite and it only provided 20.  When I checked it it was set to Infinite.

This should be fixed now.