Topics

moderated Site updates #changelog

Changes to the site this week:

  • CHANGE: Allow background and mso-highlight CSS styles in messages.
  • CHANGE: Various icon changes for more consistency.
  • CHANGE: Updated the Members Manual with changes on Wiki page URLs.
  • NEW: When a person is banned from Groups.io, we now log that in all groups they were a member of, and we remove all subscription data instead of just hiding it, which should keep sub counts correct.
  • BUGFIX: The sending of a new confirmation email by a moderator using the 'Send Confirmation Email' button was not logged properly in the email delivery section.
  • NEW: Logging to the activity log when we send the group guidelines out and when we send monthly reminder messages out.
  • INTERNAL: Optimized a database call when generating digests.
  • BUGFIX: Don't include links to profiles of banned members when viewing messages.
  • CHANGE: When visiting a manual in the help center, display the table of contents.
  • CHANGE: Wiki pages now use the wiki page ID instead of the title (with exceptions for _Sidebar/_Footer) to prevent link breakage when titles change.
  • INTERNAL: A lot of work to enable distributed tracing of the internal systems.

Take care everyone.

Mark