Topics

moderated Site updates #changelog

Changes to the site this week:

5/1/20:

  • NEW: Updated Help Center manuals with Nina's updates, including reformatted PDFs.
  • SYSADMIN: Continued debugging issues with the new database server.

4/30/20:

  • CHANGE: Documented photo/file upload size limits and increased them for premium/enterprise groups.
  • SYSADMIN: Upgraded the web servers with more memory to deal with increased file/photo upload sizes.
  • CHANGE: Rolled back the List-Id change from 4/25/20.

4/28/20:

  • BUGFIX: Sorting by file type in the Files section would sometimes return the same results over multiple pages because our sort criteria wasn't stable.
  • INTERNAL: We now clean up unused RSS feeds in the database.
  • INTERNAL: On an edited message, check if the digest message exists already before adding it, to prevent postgres log messages.
  • INTERNAL: Changed nginx log format back to combined to goaccess can parse user agents.
  • INTERNAL: Work to make it easier to add additional FBL providers.

4/27/20:

  • API: /getevent wasn't obeying the group calendar permissions setting.
  • NEW: We now parse more information about which message was flagged as spam from an FBL report, and send that out to the user and group owners.

4/25/20:

  • CHANGE: The List-Id email header now includes the group id, to better help us parse FBL reports.

Take care everyone.

Mark

Andy Wedge

On Sat, May 2, 2020 at 04:53 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

4/25/20:

  • CHANGE: The List-Id email header now includes the group id, to better help us parse FBL reports.
Wasn't this change rolled back?

Andy

Thomas Gruber

See entry from 4/30/20

Am 02.05.2020 um 09:15 schrieb Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...>:

´╗┐On Sat, May 2, 2020 at 04:53 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

4/25/20:

  • CHANGE: The List-Id email header now includes the group id, to better help us parse FBL reports.
Wasn't this change rolled back?

Andy

Andy Wedge

On Sat, May 2, 2020 at 04:25 PM, Thomas Gruber wrote:
See entry from 4/30/20
Yes, I'm aware of that. I wanted to make sure that the situation hadn't changed again since then.

Andy