Topics

moderated include auto-sending of group guidelines in activity log #suggestion #done

It seems odd that the sending of the monthly group guidelines, whose date is included and displayed in "last message sent," is not included in the activity log. You see "May 1" for last message sent, and the activity log shows nothing beyond Ap 27, for example. It's easy to quickly figure out the reason for the disparity, but it's a little odd at first glance. So the suggestion is to include the sending of the group guidelines in the activity log.

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 9:59 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
It seems odd that the sending of the monthly group guidelines, whose date is included and displayed in "last message sent," is not included in the activity log. You see "May 1" for last message sent, and the activity log shows nothing beyond Ap 27, for example. It's easy to quickly figure out the reason for the disparity, but it's a little odd at first glance. So the suggestion is to include the sending of the group guidelines in the activity log.

We now will log when the guidelines message is sent to the group as well as when any monthly reminders go out.