moderated Allow formatting options on rejected message pop-up panel #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 12:41 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
Can we have the same formatting options on the rejected message panel that we have when typing a normal message?
I thought I'd try and give this a nudge as it has been almost a year since the initial suggestion.

Regards
Andy

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

there are no message formatting options on the pop-up panel where you can type details of why a message is being rejected. It is possible to select a previously defined member notice but any formatting defined when that message was created is lost when it is copied into the rejected message panel.

Can we have the same formatting options on the rejected message panel that we have when typing a normal message?

Thanks,
Andy