Topics

moderated browser tab info for About page #bug #fixed

Duane

While looking for something else, I just noticed that when I go to the site About page, my browser says "Terms Of Service" in that tab.

Bruce Bowman

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 07:56 PM, Duane wrote:
While looking for something else, I just noticed that when I go to the site About page, my browser says "Terms Of Service" in that tab.
The same thing occurs with the Cookie Policy page.

FYI,
Bruce

Hi,

These are fixed now.

Cheers,
Mark

Peter Cook

I don't know if this is related but yesterday (Wednesday) I was taken to the terms of service page after replying to a post on the website.