Topics

moderated List item style (lower alpha, lower roman, etc.) wrong when viewed in Guidelines #bug #fixed

Jim Avera

If a "Guidelines" notice contains a list with "lower alpha" style elements (a, b, etc. instead of 1,2,...), it appears correctly in the preview, but when saved and viewed at https://beta.groups.io/g/.../guidelines the list has numbers instead of letters.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

Admin->Settings : Member Notices
Create or edit the "Group Guidelines" notice
Type this:

Before

Red
Green
Blue

After

Then select the 3 lines in the middle, and make them a numbered list using "lower alpha" labels (in the drop-down menu for creating Numbers Lists).  The three lines should be labeled a,b, and c.

Save

Now visit the group's "Guidelines" page...
The list appears as 1,2,3 instead of a,b,c

FWIW I tried Firefox and Chrome browsers; both show the list as 1,2,3 in Guidelines

On Sun, Apr 12, 2020 at 6:18 PM Jim Avera <jim.avera@...> wrote:
If a "Guidelines" notice contains a list with "lower alpha" style elements (a, b, etc. instead of 1,2,...), it appears correctly in the preview, but when saved and viewed at https://beta.groups.io/g/.../guidelines the list has numbers instead of letters.

This should be fixed now. We're now allowing 'list-style-type' styling in user generated content.