moderated Time Zones #bug

Leeni

I just noticed this in an email that I just read in my inbox
9:41:14 PM Central Standard Time
We are now in daylight savings time so it should read Central Daylight Time instead of Standard.
Leeni

Duane

On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 09:36 AM, Leeni wrote:
9:41:14 PM Central Standard Time
We are now in daylight savings time so it should read Central Daylight Time instead of Standard.
Actually, because the time is corrected properly, I think it should just say Central Time.  A lot less work and always correct! ;>)

Duane

On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 7:36 AM Leeni <leeniluvsgroups2@...> wrote:
I just noticed this in an email that I just read in my inbox
9:41:14 PM Central Standard Time
We are now in daylight savings time so it should read Central Daylight Time instead of Standard.

For emails that we receive (and then send back out to groups), we don't mess with the Date header line at all. If the message was posted via the groups.io website, we do generate the date line, and that would be our bug. But I don't see how that could happen.

Leeni

I may have made an error and this email wasn't generated from groups IO that said that. Sorry, but thanks for getting back to me.

I did notice another change that was made and I thank you for that!
Now when graphics or embedded or inserted images were shared in groups IO, and we go to save them from the Message area of the board, we now get to see the original name that the embedded or inserted images were named instead of just 0, 1, 2 etc