Topics

moderated Another instance of "thread" Instead of "topic" (unfollowing) #bug

The confirmation page for unfollowing a topic asks "unfollow this thread?" but should be "topic"

ro-esp

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 04:28 AM, J_Catlady wrote:

The confirmation page for unfollowing a topic asks "unfollow this thread?" but
should be "topic"
I don't think so. It's perfectly possible that in due time, there's more than one thread about the same topic, or at least with the same subject-line.

"unfollow thread" is the technically correct terminology

groetjes/ĝis, Ronaldo

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 02:07 PM, ro-esp wrote:
"unfollow thread" is the technically correct terminology
It's not here, because a decision was made to use "topic" instead of "thread" everywhere. All instances of "thread" were supposed to be changed to "topic." Every so often a missed one pops up. This is just one of those. Just a global terminology decision and a minor oversight. No big deal.

On Sun, Mar 15, 2020 at 8:28 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
The confirmation page for unfollowing a topic asks "unfollow this thread?" but should be "topic"

Fixed!