Changes to the site this week:
- INTERNAL: Work on a new help center.
- BUGFIX: If an event had '<<' in the name, the group event notice would not be generated correctly.
- BUGFIX: Export user wasn't generating ICS files correctly.
- API: Added
email_address field to
- BUGFIX: There was a bug with event RSVPs which could prevent some people from RSVPing to an event.
- BUGFIX: Removed duplicate
Member Sync buttons from various settings pages. This had been renamed to
Service Sync and placed elsewhere.
- API: Fixed sort for
- CHANGE: Separate the settings in the
Default Sub Settings page into two panels for greater clarity.
- CHANGE: For moderator only hashtags, including Special hashtags, we now allow their use if they've been added to an approved pending message sent from a non-moderator. This means they were added by the approving moderator before the message was approved.
Have a good weekend everyone.