Topics

moderated Reinstate past members #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

It would be handy if the Past members display that currently exists for Premium groups had a "reinstate" function of some kind...effectively Direct Adding that account back to the group.

Thanks for your consideration.

Bruce

Andy Wedge

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 09:03 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
effectively Direct Adding that account back to the group.
And if it could also add a past member back into their previous subgroups too, even better.

Andy

Janis

I would like to see this option in both premium and basic groups for members who got accidentally removed by the marking messages as spam monitor.

Chris Jones

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 05:30 PM, Janis wrote:
...who got accidentally removed by the marking messages as spam monitor.
I doubt if this one will fly; there is no immediate means of knowing where and by whom the message was marked as spam. I have a suspicion that implementing your suggestion would cause more problems in the long run than it does now.

Chris

Duane

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 12:30 PM, Janis wrote:
I would like to see this option in both premium and basic groups for members who got accidentally removed by the marking messages as spam monitor.
This is a different situation.  Premium groups can already Direct Add members, while Basic groups can't.  This would be a modification/continuation of that feature on paid groups.

Removed for spam has to be handled by the person that's removed, whether it's an accident on their part or their email provider's error.

Duane