Topics

moderated Almost completed version of the Owners and Moderators manual #misc

Hi All,

Our tireless and fearless tech writer Nina has mostly completed the Owners and Moderators manual and it is ready for review. I have uploaded a PDF of it to the Files section of the https://beta.groups.io/g/docs subgroup. If you have time and the inclination, I would appreciate it if you could join the docs subgroup, download the manual, and provide feedback. Feedback should be posted to the docs subgroup, not here. The only section that needs to be filled in are the steps around setting up a donation request, and that's because I haven't gotten the information to Nina yet.

Once the manual is finalized, it will added as a section to the Groups.io website in HTML as well as in a downloadable PDF format.

Nina is now working on a separate manual for members.

Glenn Glazer

On 3/6/2020 15:01, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Hi All,

Our tireless and fearless tech writer Nina has mostly completed the Owners and Moderators manual and it is ready for review. I have uploaded a PDF of it to the Files section of the https://beta.groups.io/g/docs subgroup. If you have time and the inclination, I would appreciate it if you could join the docs subgroup, download the manual, and provide feedback. Feedback should be posted to the docs subgroup, not here. The only section that needs to be filled in are the steps around setting up a donation request, and that's because I haven't gotten the information to Nina yet.

Once the manual is finalized, it will added as a section to the Groups.io website in HTML as well as in a downloadable PDF format.

Nina is now working on a separate manual for members.

I have the inclination (and even the skill, I used to work as a proofreader), but before I can tell you if I have the time, can you give me an idea of how long it is?

Best,

Glenn

--
PG&E Delenda Est

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 3:21 PM Glenn Glazer <glenn.glazer@...> wrote:

I have the inclination (and even the skill, I used to work as a proofreader), but before I can tell you if I have the time, can you give me an idea of how long it is?

The PDF is 75 pages.