Topics

moderated File uploaded dates incorrect #bug

Andy Wedge

Hi,

it seems the majority of my files are showing an uploaded date of 7-Feb (2020) when they were actually uploaded in 2019. I'm wondering if it had something to so with a #changelog entry from 12-Jan:

  • CHANGE: Display the updated date in the 'Uploaded' column in the files section.
Many of these files won't have been updated since they were created (uploaded) in Groups.io so there would be no updated value to display. In which case I think the creation date should be used.

Andy

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 10:04 PM Andy W <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

it seems the majority of my files are showing an uploaded date of 7-Feb (2020) when they were actually uploaded in 2019. I'm wondering if it had something to so with a #changelog entry from 12-Jan:

The Feb 7th updated date was an unintended side effect of a change I made to optimize our ability to re-index files when regenerating a search cluster. Sorry about that, it's not something that should happen again.

Mark