Topics

moderated Include owner emails and notifications in moderators' email delivery history #suggestion

This morning I wanted to check whether one of my mods received notification that someone had joined the group, so naturally, I checked their email delivery history, only to discover that these notifications, even though they are emails delivered, are not logged as such. I think they should be.