moderated Ability to send later from web interface #suggestion

I would like the ability to write new topics now, but schedule them for posting at a certain date and time. I know this can be done using email services, but I use the website a lot because the composer allows for markdown.

Joseph Hudson

Hi Robert, why not use the calendar for this purpose. That way it goes out right when you want to. You can specify the date and time in the calendar I do believe.

On Feb 28, 2020, at 2:21 PM, Robert Kingett <kingettr@gmail.com> wrote:

I would like the ability to write new topics now, but schedule them for posting at a certain date and time. I know this can be done using email services, but I use the website a lot because the composer allows for markdown.

That's a great idea, but I use the calendar to announce, and remind, people of in person speaking engagements and book signings and otherwise. Plus, I'd like the ability to time a quick update without the email subject filled with, well, calendar prefixes and hashtags.