Topics

moderated 'Subscription Options' screen upon new subscription is a no-op #bug #fixed

Jim Avera

When first subscribing to a group using hte "Join This Group" button on the group home page, a "Subscription Options" screen is presented with Individual/DIgest/Etc. options.  However no matter what the user selects, after clicking "Save", the subscription is set to "Individual Message" delivery as shown in the regular Subscription page.

Also, on the Subscription page, those options are called "Email Delivery", not "Subscription Options", which is confusing.

I discovered this when subscribing to beta.groups.io   Attached are screen-shots showing what I see before and after clicking "Save" on the Subscription Options page.

(originally posted at https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/message/29865)

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 03:59 PM, Jim Avera wrote:

When first subscribing to a group using hte " Join This Group " button on the group home page, a "Subscription Options" screen is presented with Individual/DIgest/Etc. options.  However no matter what the user selects, after clicking "Save", the subscription is set to "Individual Message" delivery as shown in the regular Subscription page.

This has been fixed.

Thanks, Mark