Topics

moderated Search bug moving around #bug #fixed

Duane

Not sure if leslie from GMF posted this already as was suggested, but the "Find or Create a Group" function is currently broken.  Depending on the browser, the result is usually  "The page isn’t redirecting properly" or "groups.io redirected you too many times".  The link shown for that function is https://groups.io/search?p=SubsCount,,,20,2,0,0 so that leads me to believe it has to do with the updated search.

If there are previous reports of this, please delete this one.

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 7:43 PM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
Not sure if leslie from GMF posted this already as was suggested, but the "Find or Create a Group" function is currently broken.  Depending on the browser, the result is usually  "The page isn’t redirecting properly" or "groups.io redirected you too many times".  The link shown for that function is https://groups.io/search?p=SubsCount,,,20,2,0,0 so that leads me to believe it has to do with the updated search.

Oops. Should be fixed now.