Topics

moderated Emergency downtime #downtime

Hi All,

I need to restart the database because of a potential corruption issue, and it cannot wait. I will take the site down in 5 minutes. It should only be down for one minute.

Thanks, Mark

.... and we're back. To be clear, I'm not aware of any actual corruption in the database, but we had a corruption warning on a query, and the recommendation was to restart the database.