Topics

moderated Better error when renaming a group #suggestion #done

Duane

We've verified that the group also can't be created, but doesn't exist.  Probably because it was once created, then deleted.  If this is the case, I think the error should be "That address is not available."  That should provide a better understanding of the situation.  (Since this suggestion is directly related, I'll just add it here.)

Thank you,

We're trying to figure out why a group can't be renamed.  While testing, I noticed that if I tried to rename to an existing name, it says "Cannot contain spaces, pluses, periods, or underscores."  If I try to create a group with an existing name, it says "That address has already been taken.", much more useful.