Topics

moderated Calendar time update of a repeating event deletes former events #bug

Michael Pavan

A monthly Calendar event's time shifted to starting an hour earlier. I updated it for "All Events", which worked for the current and future months.

The unexpected consequence, which I believe is a bug, is that it deleted the event in all previous months, except the one month where the event started at a different time; however it did not preserve the past instances of the event when the Location had changed, but not the time.

This is not horrible, but it does destroy the historic value of the Calendar.