Topics

moderated Missing messages in search #update

Hi All,

A change I made to the search indexing system last Thursday in an attempt to speed things up had the unfortunate effect of causing some incoming messages to not be indexed. I don't know how many messages were omitted. I fixed the bug this morning. To fix search, I need to do a re-index.

I am in the middle of upgrading our search software, which will also require a re-index. I hope to complete the upgrade of the code in the next few days. So I'm going to hold off on the re-index (which will take ~12 hours) until we can use the new search software.