moderated One day's difference in date shown on member page vs member download #bug

Rick N

I just found a member that is shown as joining the group on January 29th, 2020, but in the member download, she is listed as having joined on January 28th, 2020.

Samuel Murrayy

On Fri, Jan 31, 2020 at 05:47 AM, Rick Nakroshis wrote:
I just found a member that is shown as joining the group on January 29th, 2020, but in the member download, she is listed as having joined on January 28th, 2020.
What do you mean by "the member download"?

Samuel

Bruce Bowman

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 11:47 PM, Rick Nakroshis wrote:
I just found a member that is shown as joining the group on January 29th, 2020, but in the member download, she is listed as having joined on January 28th, 2020.
Rick -- Dates and times displayed on the web site are adjusted for your own local time zone, while the group export is likely done in whatever groups.io's native time zone is (looks like Pacific time -8:00). Check the entire date/timestamp and make appropriate adjustments when comparing the two.

Bruce

Duane

On Fri, Jan 31, 2020 at 08:21 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
Dates and times displayed on the web site are adjusted for your own local time zone
To be a little more specific, it's the time zone you've set, if any.  The default is PST/PDT.

Duane