Topics

moderated Set Moderator Privileges does unexpected behavior #bug

Su

When setting moderator permissions, the next to last one says:

|_| Set Moderator Privileges (also allows access to the member list and allows setting member subscription options)

But yet I read in GMF Wiki that this will allow the moderator to change anyone to or from the Owner role. Even can demote the current owner to not an owner after promoting himself to be an owner. The description doesn't say anything about that.

Only an Owner should be able to add or remove owners.

If how it actually behaves is intentional, then it should be labeled properly to reflect that. Otherwise many group owners are not going to understand that is how it works. Maybe not till someone makes himself an Owner and removes the real Owner.

Thanks,
Su