Topics

moderated confirm or change language in 14-day expiration of pending subscription #suggestion #fixed

The Pending Subscription Notification currently reads:
"If you do not take action within that time, the pending subscription will be automatically rejected."

If the subscription request is simply deleted (rather than rejected), I would change "rejected" to "deleted." Only if "rejected" includes the sending of any active rejection notice would I keep the word "rejected."