moderated Italian reply to message by email uses preface RES, not "Re," creating new topic #bug

Hello,

I've added RES: as a subject reply indicator.

Samuel Murrayy

I just had the same issue -- a topic got split after a user used RES: instead of RE:.  Can we add "RES:" to the list of reply indicators?

Oops, looks like it's Portuguese, not Italian.

I'm not sure what kind of bug this is, but it seems that at least in the one case attached here, a reply via email by someone in Italy attached the preface "RES", instead of "Re:," which caused lack of threading and creation of a new topic.
https://groups.io/g/FeralCats/topic/res_feralcats_goat_s/69964908?p=,,,100,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,100,2,0,69964908