Topics

moderated Italian reply to message by email uses preface RES, not "Re," creating new topic #bug

I'm not sure what kind of bug this is, but it seems that at least in the one case attached here, a reply via email by someone in Italy attached the preface "RES", instead of "Re:," which caused lack of threading and creation of a new topic.
https://groups.io/g/FeralCats/topic/res_feralcats_goat_s/69964908?p=,,,100,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,100,2,0,69964908

Oops, looks like it's Portuguese, not Italian.