Topics

moderated Upload ICS file into the calendar #suggestion

(Copied over from the Canny board)

It would useful for us to be able to upload an ICS file from another calendar application to populate our Groups.io calendar. Currently an ICS file can be downloaded from the Groups.io calendar, but we need an upload capability.

Charlie Behnken

I like the concept, but it does not have to be a .ics file.  Uploading any type of file (.txt, .csv) or even sql would be very useful to me.

We do a quarterly newsletter of events and entering 65 or more event manually to the calendar does not really work.   Prone to error, and unwanted notifications at times.  The ability to do a simple, no notification bulk upload is what I would like.